What a great story. I know the kids and the parents and I am so proud of them all. Roman is such a great kid and mom and dad taught him what to do. Way to go Roman, you are a hero even if you don't think you are. I will buy you dessert when I see you again.Okay, I totally agree that this kid is the bees' knees. It's the last sentence that seems a bit off to me. How many 8 year-olds do you know who read the news online, much less the comment boards? If you really know the child and the parents, maybe your "I will buy you dessert when I see you again" comment is better directed at the child himself by way of a phone call? Otherwise it sounds a tad like you're just trying to namedrop and give yourself a public pat on the back for knowing the family and for being so appreciative of little Roman. Just a suggestion. Or maybe I'm just jealous I don't get to buy Roman dessert next time I see him.
In other news, today I saw a little reminder on campus that made me happy. It said: "To the knees, please! Skirts must come to the knee. Leggings are not pants!" Thank you, BYU. I wish girls everywhere would adhere to the same rule.
Yesterday Tim came by the house to bring my car back and to get a haircut. Twas bittersweet.
I wish I had as much hair as that kid.
Lastly, today I'm wearing my lucky scarf. Actually, I've never worn it before, so I don't know if it's lucky. Today will be the test. Go, Wales. Cymru am byth...



Lol, again I am laughing, and why, yes, I'd say thats a lucky scarf! I got to see u that day! Hope ur Friday before break is good at work!
ReplyDelete